The Khancheyskoye field is located 65 kilometers to the east of the East-Tarkosalinksoye field. The field began producing natural gas and gas condensate in 2001 and crude oil in 2007.
Future potential is associated with the development of field’s crude oil reserves.
|Year of finding field||1990|
|License type||Exploration and Production|
|Date of expiration||Till 2044|
|Natural gas proved reserves (SEC)||23 bcm|
|Liquids proved reserves (SEC)||3 mmt|
|Share in NOVATEK production in 2016||4% of natural gas production and 3% of liquids production|
All of the field's natural gas production is transported via our pipeline to our East-Tarkosalinskoye field, and then further transported to customers using the East-Tarkosalinskoye field's connection to the UGSS. The pipeline’s current capacity is 7.5 bcm per annum.
All of the field’s unstable gas condensate production is transported via our pipeline to our East-Tarkosalinskoye field, where it is de-ethanized and further transported to our Purovsky Plant using the East-Tarkosalinskoye field's unstable gas condensate pipeline. The intra-field unstable gas condensate pipeline’s capacity is 1.1 mmt per annum.
Crude oil is collected and loaded on to tanker trucks for further transportation to the oil collection system of the East-Tarkosalinskoye field where it is processed and transported to Transneft’s oil pumping station and injected into the pipeline system operated by Transneft.
In 2016 the 10 MW third phase of the booster compressor station was launched at the Khancheyskoye field increasing the total compressor equipment capacity to 40 MW.
- A crude oil treatment facility was commissioned at the Khancheyskoye field as part of the field’s oil development program.
- Construction of new gas and gas condensate production and development facilities in the southern part of the Khancheyskoye field with a capacity of 0.4 bcm per annum.
- Upgrade of our gas condensate de-ethanization units servicing the East-Tarkosalinskoye and Khancheyskoye fields resulting in an increase in capacity of approximately 1.8 mmt per annum, or by 10%, and a related increase in the quality of de-ethanized gas condensate produced.
- Launching of a compressor booster station at the Khancheyskoye's Valanginian (wet) gas condensate field with capacity of 20 MW.
- From 2005 to 2008 discovery of nine new gas horizons, including six new gas and gas condensate deposits in the southern and western parts of the Khancheyskiy license area.
- Commencement of oil production.
- Commissioning of the second phase of the gas treatment unit, which increases the total capacity of the unit to 5.2 bcm per annum.
- Commissioning of a 2.6 bcm per annum gas preparation unit.
- Completion of a natural gas pipeline connecting the field to our East-Tarkosalinskoye field's gas preparation unit. The pipeline has an annual capacity of 5.8 bcm.
- Completion of an unstable gas condensate pipeline connecting the field to our East-Tarkosalinskoye field's low temperature separation unit. The pipeline has an annual capacity of up to 1.2 mmt.