The East-Tarkosalinskoye field is our most mature field. The field began producing crude oil in 1994 and natural gas and gas condensate in 1998 and 2001, respectively. Further field development is focused on exploiting the field’s crude oil layers and increasing crude oil production.
|Year of finding field||1971|
|License type||Exploration and Production|
|Date of expiration||Till 2043|
|Natural gas proved reserves (SEC)||111 bcm|
|Liquids proved reserves (SEC)||19 mmt|
|Share in NOVATEK production in 2016||12% of natural gas production and 11% of liquids production|
Unstable gas condensate is de-ethanized at the field and is transported via our pipeline to our Purovsky Plant. Our pipeline has an annual transportation capacity of up to 2.4 mmt per annum.
Crude oil is transported via our pipeline collection system to the central oil treatment facility. After treatment the crude oil is transported via our crude oil pipeline to the metering station of Transneft’s oil pumping station and injected into the pipeline system operated by Transneft.
During 2015 at the East-Tarkosalinskoye we continued our intensive drilling program by targeting the field’s crude oil layers with 23 oil production wells completed during 2015. A pumping station with an initial water separation unit was launched to improve efficiency of intra-field oil transportation and treatment. Second phase of a BCS with 7.2 MW capacity was launched at the central part of the field.
- Capacity of a booster compression station for the associated petroleum gas recovery was expanded from 3.5 to 10.5 MW as a result of launching two new compressor units.
- Two new compressor units with a capacity of 16 MW each were launched at the natural gas booster compression station, thus increasing the overall capacity of the station to 128 MW.
- Commissioning of the central oil treatment facility (which includes an oil treatment unit and a booste compressor station for the associated petroleum gas) with annual capacity of 1.5 mmt and reconstruction and expansion of oil pipelines.
- Commissioning the first stage compressor booster station at the field' s Valanginian layer with a capacity of 8 MW.
- Launching the second stage compressor booster station at the East-Tarkosalinskoye's Cenomanian (dry) gas layers with capacity of 48 MW.
- Commissioning the first stage compressor booster station at the East-Tarkosalinskoye's Cenomanian (dry) gas layers with capacity of 48 MW.
- Commissioning of a 1.5 mmt per annum de-ethanization unit consisting of two technological lines: one for de-ethanization of unstable gas condensate from this field and the other for de-ethanization of unstable gas condensate from our Khancheyskoye field.
- Commissioning of a 2.4 bcm per annum low temperature separation unit for separating unstable gas condensate from the Valanginian gas production.
- Completion of a gas condensate pipeline connecting the field to Gazprom's gas condensate pipeline network.
- Commencement of production drilling in the Valanginian (deeper, wet gas) horizon.
- Expansion of the capacity of the Cenomanian gas preparation unit to 12.5 bcm per annum.
- Commissioning of a 2 bcm per annum Cenomanian gas preparation unit.
- Completion of the natural gas pipeline connecting the field to the UGSS.